With starting of internet and other technological advancements, everything has been made available online that will help in saving your time and money. You can shop anything from your house without moving out and leaving your comfort. In fact, anyone can order medicines online and at quite effective prices. Knowing about online pharmacy store more and more people are seeking its help. But, on the other hand, there are many companies those who are doing online scams. They get a website designed and do mention everything false on them so that people can easily trust on them and shop for products. Not only this, they even sell medicines and other medicated products at less prices and message them to make payment online but in return do not deliver anything and make innocent people fool.
How to identify fake online pharmacies?
If you don’t want to get in any type of problem or mess then you must know some important things about Canadian pharmacy online. There are many points and tips that make fake online pharmacy store different from others, some of the things are:
- Fake online pharmacies do not ask for prescription.
- They do not post any contact information such as telephone number, mail id, customer support number on their website.
- They will not protect any type of financial and personal information leading to many problems.
- They will often show you that medicine is out of stock but will charge money for it.
- They do not publish any verification license or certificate on their home page.
- Do not have any type of dispensing license or stamp on their medicines.
Along with the above mentioned things, most of the online Canadian pharmacies do run their websites overseas as well and have a Canadian flag on their site. Due to this, most of the people get attracted towards this and get trapped in their plan.